- We recommend Google Chrome as it seems to provide the best performance with video calls. However, any modern web browser will work.
- Use headphones to hear clearly and diminish echoing
- Make sure you are in a well-lit place
- Can be used on a phone in a pinch, but we do not recommend it
- Visit: https://TelepsychiatrySoftware.com
- Click "Register" in the top right corner
- Set up your login and password
How to start a session with a patient
- Click "New Telemedicine Session"
- Share the given URL with your patient
- Click on the URL yourself to join session
If you have any questions or difficulties you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a facility with multiple providers, we have an interface that may be more appropriate for you than the above. This will be useful if you plan on having your patients still come to your facility and providers stay at home. Please let us know if that applies to you and your organization, and we will be happy to get you set up.